[ Banlist ] Cloudberry

• Nick:
    • IP:
    • SteamID :
    • Time :
    • Reason:

If you feel something wrong, you can ask me and I will try to help as bestfriends do everyday.

If you feels so lonely that you dont have any friends.. i can be your friend instead and i will protect you no matter what.

No matters how much i got
    hurted alot, i will try to stay strong as usual just for you and everyone that i loved.

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• Nick: SARPE
    • IP: 41.236.34.247
    • SteamID : STEAM_1:0:929788337
    • Time : Permanent
    • Reason: Stealing accounts

If you feel something wrong, you can ask me and I will try to help as bestfriends do everyday.

If you feels so lonely that you dont have any friends.. i can be your friend instead and i will protect you no matter what.

hurted alot, i will try to stay strong as usual just for you and everyone that i loved.

• Nick: Xzibit
    • IP: 82.114.78.77
    • SteamID : STEAM_1:1:615545859
    • Time : Pernament
    • Reason: Speedhacking

• Nick: Krappa
    • IP: 41.250.45.209
    • SteamID :STEAM_0:0:2177590
    • Time : 30 mins
    • Reason: Bhopping + Insulting

• Nick: Krappa
    • IP: 41.250.45.209
    • SteamID :STEAM_0:0:2177590
    • Time : 30 mins
    • Reason: Bhopping + Insulting

Nvm, hes litterally Ban Evading so, the duration is Pernament.

• How about go back to where you belong and starts fixing urself. Like, seriously

• Yeah ok whatever, keep trying.

• Thanks

• People calling me weak, making me more stronger

• Artic February 16, 2022 at 1:38 PM

Closed the thread.
    • Nick: Win
    • IP:171.96.135.220
    • SteamID :STEAM_1:1:874017503
    • Time : 1 Hour
    • Reason: Blocking + Begging Mutil times

• Nick: Pro_dew_ino + Lemon Juice
    • IP: 77.243.19.10
    • SteamID : STEAM_2:0:398239508
    • Time : Pernament
    • Reason: Speedhacking

• Nick: Win
    • IP:171.96.135.220
    • SteamID :STEAM_1:1:874017503
    • Time : 1 Hour
    • Reason: Blocking + Begging Mutil times

Another 1 hour of ban with the same reasons.

• Ha.. my sweet ban list home. Dead as hell. But i might revive it if i ban someone lol

• Nick: (1)GOG
    • IP: 223.25.61.192
    • SteamID : STEAM_1:1:2033554302
    • Time : Permanent
    • Reason: Stealing nicks

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!