[ Banlist ] Cloudberry

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,073 times. The last Post () by Cloudberry.

• Nick:
    • IP:
    • SteamID :
    • Time :
    • Reason:

If you feel something wrong, you can ask me and I will try to help as bestfriends do everyday.

If you feels so lonely that you dont have any friends.. i can be your friend instead and i will protect you no matter what.

No matters how much i got
    hurted alot, i will try to stay strong as usual just for you and everyone that i loved.

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• Nick: SARPE
    • IP: 41.236.34.247
    • SteamID : STEAM_1:0:929788337
    • Time : Permanent
    • Reason: Stealing accounts

If you feel something wrong, you can ask me and I will try to help as bestfriends do everyday.

If you feels so lonely that you dont have any friends.. i can be your friend instead and i will protect you no matter what.

hurted alot, i will try to stay strong as usual just for you and everyone that i loved.

• Nick: Xzibit
    • IP: 82.114.78.77
    • SteamID : STEAM_1:1:615545859
    • Time : Pernament
    • Reason: Speedhacking

• Nick: Krappa
    • IP: 41.250.45.209
    • SteamID :STEAM_0:0:2177590
    • Time : 30 mins
    • Reason: Bhopping + Insulting

• Nick: Krappa
    • IP: 41.250.45.209
    • SteamID :STEAM_0:0:2177590
    • Time : 30 mins
    • Reason: Bhopping + Insulting

Nvm, hes litterally Ban Evading so, the duration is Pernament.

• How about go back to where you belong and starts fixing urself. Like, seriously

• Yeah ok whatever, keep trying.

• Thanks

• People calling me weak, making me more stronger

• Artic

Closed the thread.
    • Nick: Win
    • IP:171.96.135.220
    • SteamID :STEAM_1:1:874017503
    • Time : 1 Hour
    • Reason: Blocking + Begging Mutil times

• Nick: Pro_dew_ino + Lemon Juice
    • IP: 77.243.19.10
    • SteamID : STEAM_2:0:398239508
    • Time : Pernament
    • Reason: Speedhacking

• Nick: Win
    • IP:171.96.135.220
    • SteamID :STEAM_1:1:874017503
    • Time : 1 Hour
    • Reason: Blocking + Begging Mutil times

Another 1 hour of ban with the same reasons.

• Ha.. my sweet ban list home. Dead as hell. But i might revive it if i ban someone lol

• Nick: (1)GOG
    • IP: 223.25.61.192
    • SteamID : STEAM_1:1:2033554302
    • Time : Permanent
    • Reason: Stealing nicks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!