• I wanna report this trash admin "[SUPER MODERATOR][LVL: 167] re3star?s : ok leave the lol"

Everytime me or someone else complains about certain features on the server this arrogant admin gives the same response "ok leave lol"

i may be a toxic guy sometimes but at least i try to change it,but this arrogant piece of shit admin needs to get his head out of his ass.

And the funny thing is nothing will be done about him no matter how much he get reported

• same reason bruh do you have proof that I said that many times or what? I only said this 1 time because you literally complain for everything, swearing to everyone and being racist.

from this "report" you can clearly see how toxic your attitude is keeps swearing and crying for everything. Funny thing is your the only one who reported me so stop the toxic behaviour.

• <15:51:14> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : f this man

<15:51:11> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : 1 shot -200 armor

<15:50:53> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : man

<15:50:52> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : bro wtf

<15:45:37> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : attack or ban 30 min

<15:45:28> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : bruh

<15:51:41> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : most braindead thing iv seen

<15:52:13> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : r3start how about you stf up

<15:12:39> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : cancer players

<15:12:35> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : bruh

• same reason bruh do you have proof that I said that many times or what? I only said this 1 time because you literally complain for everything, swearing to everyone and being racist.

from this "report" you can clearly see how toxic your attitude is keeps swearing and crying for everything. Funny thing is your the only one who reported me so stop the toxic behaviour.

"swearing to everyone and being racist"i have been nothing exept a good sport and helping to everyone as much as i can and you yourself have seen it too,you can ask the players on the server if you need more proof

"and crying for everything." So if i complain for unbalance in game and suggest you to fix it its called crying now huh?

Like i said nothing will be done about this,its a waste of time !

• helping ? good sport ? huh I've never seen that behaviour and the funny thing is i'm most of the time in server and only thing I see is those things I mentioned above and don't forget you are also a begger. I will give you a warning now if you keep this behaviour I will just give you a permanent gag I posted some chat logs so you can see how "helpful" you are.

• "<15:45:37> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : attack or ban 30 min "

yes is there a problem? i got banned too for not attacking,30 min ban

"<15:51:14> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : f this man

<15:51:11> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : 1 shot -200 armor

<15:50:53> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : man

<15:50:52> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : bro wtf

<15:51:41> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : most braindead thing iv seen "

here is was talking about the fact that zombies 1 shot you -200 armor and you need to fix it

"<15:52:13> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : r3start how about you stf up "

this was where you reply to everything players say about the server with "ok leave lol"

You did nothing exept copy and paste.

• helping ? good sport ? huh I've never seen that behaviour and the funny thing is i'm most of the time in server and only thing I see is those things I mentioned above and don't forget you are also a begger. I will give you a warning now if you keep this behaviour I will just give you a permanent gag I posted some chat logs so you can see how "helpful" you are.

"helping ? good sport ? huh I've never seen that behaviour"

Ofc you have not

"I will give you a warning now if you keep this behaviour I will just give you a permanent gag"

this is what i mean by "you need to get your head of of your ass"

You do not deserve the position you have,im not gonna keep arguing you do you,its a waste of time with this server staff

• honestly i think you should make yourself smaller on the server. You get a lot of remarks about your behavior, i remind you that you told me you were going to try to improve your behavior and apply to become a helper, i haven't seen much improvement from you.

if you think the server is lacking in content, i invite you to make suggestions to improve it, we re open to all suggestions.

Please login to see this link.

:flag_Belgium:

• re3star?s September 17, 2023 at 2:28 PM

Closed the thread.
  • re3star?s September 17, 2023 at 2:28 PM

Added the Label Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!