- ur name: teaRs
- Name of Staff (Helper/Admin/Moderator): Enabled
- Date and time: 0/5/2026 around 5pm EET
- Reason of complaint: The dude pushed himself into mine and other persons conversation which i understand he's supposed to stop the arguing everything's cool on that, but he started passively insulting me saying I interfere into everything and then he just boldly called me a kid which i take as an insult and understand he meant to say that to insult me adn then he gagged me for insulting him
? I'd like this checked out - Proof (screenshot or demo):
1. https://imgur.com/gallery/enableddog2-nPCEFM8#ffeUdin
2. https://imgur.com/gallery/enableddog2-BvTvVkc#807NWz1
Enabled at it again
-
- Solved
-
teaRs -
August 5, 2026 at 5:46 PM -
Closed
There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 389 times. The latest Post (
-
-
- Official Post
Good evening,
Please be advised, your role in the server is to have fun and enjoy your time, try not to engage with any other person in aggressive or toxic behaviour, and don't use vulgar language, arguing also is not allowed.
We aim to make the community as friendly and welcoming as possible, I don't see anything wrong with the admin's behaviour towards what you did. -
You are constantly whining about everything and trying to teach us how to do our jobs. I have told you multiple times not to use that kind of language, and if you still do not get it, you are literally acting like a kid. I said what I said. You joined just 5 days ago and all you do is complain. If you are not happy here, nobody is forcing you to stay. I gagged you because the word you used is on our server's gag list. I did not just make it up, you can check. If you keep being this toxic and dropping vulgar words, you will gag perma.
You are constantly whining about everything and trying to teach us how to do our jobs. I have told you multiple times not to use that kind of language, and if you still do not get it, you are literally acting like a kid. I said what I said. You joined just 5 days ago and all you do is complain. If you are not happy here, nobody is forcing you to stay. I gagged you because the word you used is on our server's gag list. I did not just make it up, you can check. If you keep being this toxic and dropping vulgar words, you will gag perma.
-
Good evening,
Please be advised, your role in the server is to have fun and enjoy your time, try not to engage with any other person in aggressive or toxic behaviour, and don't use vulgar language, arguing also is not allowed.
We aim to make the community as friendly and welcoming as possible, I don't see anything wrong with the admin's behaviour towards what you did.
oh actually i wasnt the first one who engaged in the whole matter it was another player complaining about me so i said "do i care" and then Enabled stepped in with his derogatory remaks -
No need to prolong this. You will learn to be respectful on the server. If you have a complaint about a player, report it. You swore and i gave you a gag
-
- Official Post
As the staff members said just respect the rules have fun and dont break the rules if you do you get punished.
False report.
-
re3star?s August 5, 2026 at 10:06 PM Closed the thread. -
re3star?s August 5, 2026 at 10:06 PM Added the label Solved
Participate now!
Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!