- Nickname: DDDDD
- Real Name: Denis
- Age: 23
- Country: Kosovo
- How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) : 3-4-5.
- Link of hours you played on server on https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/se…15/top_players/ link (minimum 100h): https://www.gametracker.com/player/ddddd/s…omod.com:27015/
- Can you speak English?: Yes
- Have you been an Admin before in another community? if yes, what kind of experience do you have?: Yes, I've been an admin on many servers.
- Do you have Discord? if yes, did you join our Discord server? (when getting accepted you have to join): Yes i have discord, and I'm on the Discord server.
- Reason that you want to be Helper: I want to be a Helper to support the server community,
There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 156 times. The latest Post (
Participate now!
Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!