Can we get a cooldown on buying these? for example, you can buy 2 at a time, but also have a cooldown for like 20-30 seconds to buy more. This would really help in stopping the jump bomb spam that has been occuring lately. The worst part is, it's really hard for admins to recognize who spammed bombs, and I think this suggestion would really help in that regard if it's possible to implement.
Suggestion regarding the Jump Bomb
There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 207 times. The latest Post (
-
-
- Official Post
Good evening,
Great suggestion, it's been occupying my mind for some time now, and I am even working on my own code to achieve that.
I am not that great when it comes to scripting CS1.6 plugins though, and the writing of such a code is quite challenging too, perhaps If I finish it anytime soon I'll present it to the higher moderation and see how it goes. -
- Official Post
Can we get a cooldown on buying these? for example, you can buy 2 at a time, but also have a cooldown for like 20-30 seconds to buy more. This would really help in stopping the jump bomb spam that has been occuring lately. The worst part is, it's really hard for admins to recognize who spammed bombs, and I think this suggestion would really help in that regard if it's possible to implement.
I agree about ur suggestion but it might not be a good idea because we won't be able to reach high spots in some maps anymore if there is a cooldown for it and that's why it's called "jump bomb" just for that reason to reach high spots by spamming.
but for frost nades it might perfectly work since it's only reason is to freeze the zombie from moving it's up to re3 in the end .
-
They would be able to reach. That's why zombies have to strategize now, and not throw these like candy lmao. they would have 2 every 20 seconds, which can make them reach any place they want. The goal is to just stop the spamming.
-
- Official Post
They would be able to reach. That's why zombies have to strategize now, and not throw these like candy lmao. they would have 2 every 20 seconds, which can make them reach any place they want. The goal is to just stop the spamming.
if you add delay in buying jump bombs you won't be able to reach high places easily, or to go behind humans from walls to goto places which only have 1 path in certain maps, with the jump bombs it would be very hard for zms, like in trakinas_tubo where taking the stairs up and going to the end to kill the humans is quite where as you can jump bomb there to surprise them
-
Can we get a cooldown on buying these? for example, you can buy 2 at a time, but also have a cooldown for like 20-30 seconds to buy more. This would really help in stopping the jump bomb spam that has been occuring lately. The worst part is, it's really hard for admins to recognize who spammed bombs, and I think this suggestion would really help in that regard if it's possible to implement.
-1 I disagree with you. it’s as if you want to ruin the game with your ideas.
Do you want the zombie to wait 20 seconds before being able to buy bombs again? I think he’ll get killed before those 20 seconds are up.
-
-
- Official Post
this wont happen then zombies cant use it for get in a higher place and also the humans are strong already.
-
re3star?s September 29, 2026 at 5:46 PM Closed the thread.
Participate now!
Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!