- Nickname: Revenger
- Real Name: AHMED
- Age: 18
- Country: tunis
- How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) : 3-4
- Link of hours you played on server on https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/se…15/top_players/ link (minimum 100h): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Revenge…omod.com:27015/
- Can you speak English?: Yes fluently
- Have you been an Admin before in another community? if yes, what kind of experience do you have?: Yes i have experience in other servers
- Do you have Discord? if yes, did you join our Discord server? (when getting accepted you have to join): yeah
- Reason that you want to be Helper: I am applying for the Helper position because I genuinely enjoy supporting the community and maintaining a fair environment by ensuring rules are followed I am active responsible and always ready to assist players whenever needed. I'm committed to keeping the server friendly and balanced and if given the chance I won't let you down
There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 105 times. The latest Post (
Participate now!
Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!