helper application

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.
    • Nickname:-LS- Karma
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) : i havent played a lot recent times because i had and still have exams ... but i would play at least 3-8 hours a day
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 90h): Please login to see this link.
    • Can you speak English?: fluent
    • Have u been an Admin before?: long time ago ... and i forgot almost all the comands
    • Do u have Discord? if yes, are u join our Discord server?: yes
    • Reason that you want to be Helper: the server sometimes is just empty of helper/admins ... and ww3 starts so i just want to help get the server better since i play alot in it and i dont want it to be a war field
    • Official Post

You're not a bad guy, but sometimes your communication and behavior is a little bad. For now I will say pass, I want to see a desire and to be active with reports when there is no admin in the server as you say. This is advice, not hate. Good luck :cool: :at:

Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link.                           Please login to see this link.

• You're not a bad guy, but sometimes your communication and behavior is a little bad. For now I will say pass, I want to see a desire and to be active with reports when there is no admin in the server as you say. This is advice, not hate. Good luck :cool: :at:

i know i had some bad days but i will work for the better! Thanks for the reply!

• Artic

Closed the thread.
  • Artic

Added the Label Rejected

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!