report helper Dr .MR

• Your name: Power
    • Name of helper (staff): Dr .MR
    • Date and time: tuesday, september 13 3:01 pm
    • Reason of complaint: gagged for no reason, didn't swear/insult didn't beg. or spammed, and i did nothing he simply gagged my
    • Proof (screenshot or demo):
      L: 80] bad^_^boy : all /get [CSO] Gherai Used a [ Knife-Blink ] ! [VIP][LVL: 69] Power : he asked for cerb *** Karek killed mer with a headshot from ak47 *** [LVL: 138] [Pro]~[StyLe]~[MaZeN] : power you rell me? [VIP][LVL: 69] Power : and begged Master switched to "ms2.ms-csnv.ru:27010". Cmd_ExecuteString: "spk "zombus_cso/other/zombi_coming_cso_2"": Not blocked. [VIP][LVL: 70] 23 : /get *** amogus killed lovely_Queen with a headshot from ak47 *** ADMIN Dr.MR: Has gagged Power from speaking for 10 minutes! (say / say_team / voicecomm) Unknown command: -zw_strafe [CSO] Player 23 has reached level 70! bad^_^boy killed his teammate Power Cmd_ExecuteString: "spk "zombus_cso/other/zombi_coming_cso_2"": Not blocked. Dark
  • [VIP ADMIN][LVL: 200] Galaxy : shut and talk to amx_psay stop asking in public chat .

[VIP][LVL: 69] Power : shut up

[VIP][LVL: 69] Power : i dont need

[VIP][LVL: 69] Power : fuck yourself

[VIP][LVL: 69] Power : i dont want

i think you need perm gag

Please login to see this attachment.-------------Hamas -------------- Please login to see this attachment. ------------Hamas -----------Please login to see this attachment.

Please login to see this attachment.                                                               Please login to see this attachment.                                                                           Please login to see this attachment.

Hamas is the banner of Islam. We will win by any means and we will not surrender, even if we die, we will die resisting. Oh God, steadfastness, victory or martyrdom.

• Very well ,i was the witness for this

Power we've warned you many times to stop insulting players especially admins but i thing you don't listen to the advice

I gagged you first cuz you said a bad word :

proof :Please login to see this attachment.

and Dr.MR gagged you for 10 cuz you said : <15:00:22> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : shut up

man fix your behavior and try to be gentler with people.

Please login to see this picture.

Every think has price.

• [VIP ADMIN][LVL: 200] Galaxy : shut and talk to amx_psay stop asking in public chat . he said first shut up, stop finding excuses ok?

• yea u did, i got punished for what i said, but i got gagged again, don't lie!

• he already gagged my for that, dw lol.

i think you are stuck in this condition i think you will be banned so my advice stop this !!.

Please login to see this attachment.-------------Hamas -------------- Please login to see this attachment. ------------Hamas -----------Please login to see this attachment.

Please login to see this attachment.                                                               Please login to see this attachment.                                                                           Please login to see this attachment.

Hamas is the banner of Islam. We will win by any means and we will not surrender, even if we die, we will die resisting. Oh God, steadfastness, victory or martyrdom.

• yea u did, i got punished for what i said, but i got gagged again, don't lie!

yes what the reason

you said : shut up i dont want

• Shut up is not a insult, and ''Galaxy'' said first shut up to my for no reason

he said shut not shut up

if you have a proof send it here

• shut is the same thing. xD

no who told you this?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!