Madvedic report

• Your name:T0'x!N
    • Name of admin(staff):Madvedic
    • Date and time:3 hours ago
    • Reason of complaint: Slapped and later Slayed Youtubename_oo for camping (He did not camp) its visible that when i was in the gun room with madvedic youtubename_oo was nowhere near us .Youtubename_oo saw the red tint of the zombie madness outside of the gunroom and blocked madvedic to infect him when the door opened , rest of it can be seen in the vid that madvedic slapped him instantly and slayed him seconds after
    • Proof (screenshot or demo):Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link.

• I've watched the proof provided , and from what i can see both of you "T0xin" and "Youtubename_oo" did in fact break the Server Rules , for instance "T0xin" was not attacking nor engaging into attacking or trying to attack the Humans (T0xin did but after couple of minutes mindless running) , as for the player "Youtebename_00" he did camp the door spot , so he can trap/kill the Human which on this case was "Madvedic" . Madvedic warned and slapped Youtubename and slayed him afterwards either because he was angry or he saw him camping/refusing to attack again. So in conclusion , Madvedic did the right thing , and both of you guys are guilty and trying to put the blame on a Staff Member. Next time please follow the Server Rules before accusing anyone for misconduct.

• Understandable regarding madvedic and youtube_oo , but don't pull this absurd statement on me that i was not attacking i was , literally on an infect streak , the reason i was running towards the truck in the end was to boost myself to the platform above where i infected sidekick previously to infect others

• ev

Ohh noo?? i got reported again,,,,

here is my POV son, stay mad and read rules before accusing staff :grinning_squinting_face:

even better look at those hefty "couple minutes" left which i vaguely ran for afterwards according to scarl xd i do agree regarding youtube_oo i was mistaken for that but pulling me in stating that i was not attacking is out of order

• Kabo!om
    February 12, 2023 at 11:50 AM

Read server rules again. Zombie camping, not attacking is not allowed. Be careful next time and don't accuse anyone for useless reports.

Solved.

• Cohlestic April 28, 2023 at 7:22 AM

Closed the thread.
  • Cohlestic April 28, 2023 at 7:22 AM

Added the Label Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!