report a helper

• Your name: JACK
    • Name of helper (staff): OmaSSSSSS
    • Date and time: 2022/07/10 between 10:30 AM and 11:00 AM
    • Reason of complaint: disabling jump for no reason
    • Proof (screenshot or demo): Please login to see this link.
      • "from 22:52 to 25:43"
  • ok so i watched the demo and this is my conclusion :

at 23:15 you had a very small delay, so I think omas must have taken it for a bhop, the warn is deserved for me.

but at 24:34, i cant understand why omas nojumped you, i watched the demo and you clearly didnt bhop.

waiting for other staff opinion and omas explications.

Please login to see this link.

:flag_Belgium:

• Thank you for opinion ... I have a statement to make... I use the second jump to increase my movement speed... I have to make it as far behind the first jump as possible to take advantage of the second jump...

• The definition of a bunny jump is to do the jump immediately when it hits the ground... and I didn't do that... I use the second jump in the air to increase my speed... and this method is not a bunny hop. and if this method isnt allowed ... then remove the double jump from vip's perk.

• And in answer to your video... Yes, I admit that I did the bunny jump at the time... but unintentionally... It's just muscle memory and I try not to do it as much as I can... Because you are the only server that prevented the bunny jumping on As far as I know.

• Here is the demo which shows that you was bhopping (First second) : Please login to see this link.

Exactly, the whole reason from bhop is to gain speed which give advantage to humans for escape.

its weird asf, why didnt u warn him for that bhop ?

• The definition of a bunny jump is to do the jump immediately when it hits the ground... and I didn't do that... I use the second jump in the air to increase my speed... and this method is not a bunny hop. and if this method isnt allowed ... then remove the double jump from vip's perk.

Timestamp 00:00

• Here is the demo which shows that you was bhopping (First second) : Please login to see this link.

Exactly, the whole reason from bhop is to gain speed which give advantage to humans for escape.

the first second he was bhopping obviously but can you explain 24:34 time stamp you gave him nojump for no reason.

• its weird asf, why didnt u warn him for that bhop ?

i warned him by slap, even in chat:

<12:41:45> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : what ?

<12:41:34> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : ??

<12:41:09> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : you did

<12:41:01> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : i didnt bhop atall

<12:40:56> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : ??

<12:40:55> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : dont bhop

• okay okay,

can you watch jack1 demo and go at 24:34 and tell me why you no jump him please

• the first second he was bhopping obviously but can you explain 24:34 time stamp you gave him nojump for no reason.

Because he used bhop twice, first time i warned him by slap and you can see as well in chat logs:

<12:39:54> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : STOP BHOP

<12:39:27> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : jack u pro

and 2nd time i gave him nojump because he keep bhopping and arguing what is bhop.

• Because he used bhop twice, first time i warned him by slap and you can see as well in chat logs and 2nd time i gave him nojump because he keep bhopping and arguing what is bhop.

He wasn't bhopping at that time stamp, opposite he was standing there and shooting at zombies.

• According to what I have read ... the player gets 3 chances when he breaks the rule of the bunny hop ... the first opportunity the admin or the helper gives a written warning ... in the second opportunity he gives him slap ... and in the third opportunity he gives a penalty that prevents him from jumping for a period of time ... And if he continues to violate this rule ... the punishment may reach expulsion or deprivation of entry to the server again forever.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!