[Report] Moderator Mixha Bib

• Your name: Blood_Bandit
    • Name of admin(staff): Mixha Bib
    • Date and time: now
    • Reason of complaint: Not attacking - Secretly Teaming
    • Proof (screenshot or demo): Please login to see this link.
    • Timestamps : Start watching for 18:00

the reported moderator was the boss zombie , he approached the player "111" and tried to attack him , he landed a hit on him (right click) and then out of the sudden he decided to leave him and go somewhere else which is against the rule 4.3

4.3 - Normal Zombie or Boss that skipping or pretending that you didn't see the Human, will consider for Team!

and when i asked him why he did this he played the clueless card and claimed that he hit him , not to mention that the player named "111" was on his side ofc (convinient right ?)

<17:07:13> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : u just right click and then left

<17:07:08> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : now its 1000

<17:07:04> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : i had 1800hp

<17:07:00> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : ask him

<17:06:58> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : i attack

<17:06:56> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : she did

<17:06:51> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : why didnt u attack 111 ?

<17:06:50> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : laggg

<17:06:44> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : omadaro walod

<17:06:43> Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link. : mixha ?

Please login to see this attachment.

• there was a report like that before. he skipped me cuz it was minute 2 and he didnt have the time to keep targeting me cuz i had 2k hp, double jump too so she knew that she is not going to kill me before she die in minute 1.30 so she skipped me and went to other players that she can kill with 1 hit (sorry for talking here i just wanted to make things clear)

and i want to say that u should not take the rules and apply them litterly cuz there is a rule that said no language in chat except english but no one respect it soo ...

• Cohlestic August 29, 2023 at 3:59 PM

Closed the thread.
  • Cohlestic August 29, 2023 at 3:59 PM

Added the Label Solved
  • wI tried to attack him I damage him But I couldn't kill him and I decided to leave him because The Health has a lot 1800 report It's not true.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!