req helper

• Nickname:ToRoGo_
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) :5-6 hours ( It depends on my schedule and on my work time)
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 90h): Please login to see this link.
    • Can you speak English?Yes
    • Reason that you want to be Helper:Well, the actual reason is i want to help people from my country that dont ne english very good, I used to play CSO servers a lot and I never played that much in any server like this one. So, i want to let the new players enjoy the server like I used to do, and I wanted to be the resaon of their hapiness. I'm active and respectful. I can say that my english is good aswell❤
  • if you just want to give money and weapons to new players, I don't think that will be of much use. We need people who understand and can handle with amx commands. You have good activity, but do u know what to do when someone is insulting or bhoping (easy example). Im pass for now.

How old are you?

Please login to see this link.

• Well, you have good activity keep them.

don't forget for daily votes

Good luck with your application

• if you just want to give money and weapons to new players, I don't think that will be of much use. We need people who understand and can handle with amx commands. You have good activity, but do u know what to do when someone is insulting or bhoping (easy example). Im pass for now.

How old are you?

How old are you?

• U have good activity in the server but some few times i saw u bhop.... And argue with other players so I'm not sure to give u a pro or no so I'll leave it to Artic, i just said my opinion + as 2WEi said how older r u (this means u lie and we don't want liars in staff team)

• We will be watching you, so be careful. I want to give you a chance, so

Accepted,

Please send me your nick + password (setinfo) so i can add your Helper access on server.

Also, dont forget to vote server daily :

Please login to see this link.Please login to see this link.

• Carbon

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!