Report Player

• Your name: nguli
    • Name of helper (staff): T0'x!N
    • Date and time: 9:55 (UTC +7)
    • Reason of complaint: disable my jump, because bhop, bhop is movement with jump to make run faster, in the video i just stay in place not moving fast just spamming jump in place, ty
    • Proof (screenshot or demo): Please login to see this link.

U Should Kill Your self Now !
    kill yourself

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• Wow that's some work you put in there for such a trash report Jordi, isn't that something xd? Why not showcase the whole scenario when you intend to do so Please login to see this link.

0:38 to 0:45 Jordi bhopped on platforms pressing the D key as it can be seen in this demo

0:47 to 0:57 i mean here you just didn't gave a F i let you go because you were on platforms slapping you would've caused you to fall and die

1:56 to 2:08 Evidently you're continuously jumping here while pressing a d s keys to avoid hits and jump bombs making it a bhop , you continue to do that and as a reason i slap you

2:42 to 2:48 you lose it and you decide to bhop sideways pressing the a key as it can be seen and eventually die pressing it trying to go sideways , so you were not jumping in one place you were doing all sorts of stuff and as a reason i no jumped you for 5 minutes seconds later

Please login to see this attachment. Please login to see this attachment.

Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link.  Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link.
  • no offense 😁

U Should Kill Your self Now !
    kill yourself

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• The video that you provided shows that you are not delaying your jumps , so according to server's rules it is considered bhop , you have to wait 1 sec after you touch the ground that is what delay means , also if you jump in air dose not count as bhop.

Please login to see this link. scroll down and check to the reply that explains

• re3star?s October 16, 2023 at 12:44 PM

Closed the thread.
  • re3star?s October 16, 2023 at 12:44 PM

Added the Label Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!