March 6, 2025 at 5:01 PM #1 Nickname : xnttSteam ID (type "status" to console to get your SteamID) :IP : idkAny proof that shows you own nick : yeah is like same in forum
March 6, 2025 at 5:04 PM Official Post #2 you didnt provide any information provide your steamID and IPstatus writting in console will see your steamIDip you can search it up in google what is my ip.
March 6, 2025 at 5:27 PM Official Post #3 Hello there,I want help youThis is link for check ip addresshttps://whatismyipaddress.com/About steam Id. Open your game Counter Strike 1.6 and join in one server and write on console "status" find your name and near it you have steam Id. This will help you.. I hope you to find your steam id, Good luck
March 6, 2025 at 5:33 PM Official Post #5 Quote from xntt Thanks g can you provide the information or not I told you how to get it.