Bug in lilith Zombie

There is 1 reply in this thread, which has been viewed 374 times. The last post (October 10, 2026 at 12:42 PM) was by Carbon.

  • There is a problem with Lilith Zombie (teleportation zombie) that causes our glide to be canceled when we parachute. I would like the owner to fix this.

    “Before I feared the darkness. Now I embrace it, for I know it is not born from nothing—it is carved from broken hearts, shattered hopes, and wounds that never heal. Monsters are not born; they are crafted by the cruelty of men, forged in silence, and left to walk the earth as shadows of what they once were.”

  • Carbon October 10, 2026 at 12:42 PM

    Added the label Confirmed
  • Carbon October 10, 2026 at 12:42 PM

    Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!