Request for helper

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.
  • Nickname: DZeMs

How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) : 2-3 h and more than that when I have time

Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 90h): Please login to see this link. I have 183 h you can check on server...Gametracker is restart my hours...

Can you speak English?: Yes very good. All players are see that a couple of times..

Have u been an Admin before?: Yes on this one and other servers

Do u have Discord? if yes, are u join our Discord server?: I have one acc but forget pw. But I will make another one and I will join

Reason that you want to be Helper: To help people, make server better and good place for all players, join in old staff team with my great friends heheh and do what helper must do... ;)

• Official Post

accepted,

send me your setinfo in pm and dont forget to vote server daily :)

Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link.Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link.Please login to see this link.

• Carbon

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!