December Giveaway
There are 48 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 10,084 times. The latest Post (
-
-
1. Name tag:
RazvanN 2. Reason you join this giveaway:I want to try it
3. Tag friends:sadly,I'm new to the forum and I don't have friends but I'm old on the server
-
1. Name tag: Madtrx_
2. Reason you join this giveaway: I would like to try VIP before boosting
3. Tag friends: I dont really have friends on the server so yea sadge

-
-
Name tag:
I am legend! Why would u like to join this giveaway: I want to level up to 70 this year

Tag friends: Everyone in server

-
-
-
-
- Official Post
THE FIRST WINNER IS
Chua_Co_NY THE SECOND WINNER IS
RazvanN THE THRID WINNER IS
I am legend! CONGRATS TO ALL THIS MONTH GIVEAWAY WINNER!
-
Participate now!
Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!