helper report

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 276 times. The latest Post (August 2, 2026 at 12:29 PM) was by JohnWhisker.

    • Your name:-bG
    • Name of Staff (Helper): LOoFer YT
    • Date and time:2.08.2026 11:00
    • Reason of complaint:
    • Quote

      I got gagged for no reason. I only typed the number 3 twice in the chat as the answer to the math question. I was gagged for spam whick was fair. When I asked why I got gagged because I genuinely didn't understand, he started mocking me, telling me to learn math. That's when I replied with what you can see in the screenshot. Is it really that disrespectful to tell someone, "it was an mistake go gag me and shut up"?

    • Proof (screenshot or demo):https://imgur.com/a/v4gQSNW
  • You spammed, so I only gave you a warning instead of a gag. You should have learned from that warning, but you used bad language and got gagged by the server. Once it ended, I told you that spamming for math is not allowed. The matter was closed, but then you said "gag me and shut up," so I did.
    I wouldn't have needed to say "learn math" if you had understood the warning and avoided using bad word

    <3 <3

  • Good afternoon,

    You should've been gagged for 15 minutes rather than 5 because you disrespected a staff member, before arguing or submitting such reports, please read the server rules (3 or more answers to a math question is considered spamming), and kindly remain respectful towards all players and staff members.

    Report is forfeit.

    Cheers,
    KenoH

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!