Appreciation Post @KenoH

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 217 times. The latest Post (August 3, 2026 at 1:44 PM) was by JohnWhisker.

  • Shoutout to @KenoH , one of the incredible moderators here. Keeping the server healthy, active, and enjoyable takes a ton of dedication behind the scenes. From enforcing the rules fairly to making sure everyone feels welcome and safe, Kenoh helps players like me satisfied and have a nice place to play. He always responded professionally and in a welcoming manner to all of my concerns. This post is dedicated to him. Thank you for your hardwork.

  • Good afternoon,

    Thanks a lot for your generous and sweet words mate, I truly appreciate it, I am always here to provide help, assistance and guidance to those in need for any, and I will always be glad to.

    Once more, thanks for your words mate, should you need anything, feel free to reach out.

    Cheers,
    KenoH

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!