YT Request

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 668 times. The last Post () by Carbon.

• Nickname: The Fire Lord
    • How many videos can you record monthly for our server ( average ) : 3-5
    • Link of your Youtube channel (minimum 300 subscriber):Please login to see this link.
  • bro,its so hard to make one video and you are telling me to make 5 videos ??? say,1 video two videos not 5 videos + i have never played at csomod 2012 its my first time and i dont have anylevels .

• i can help you with that by giving you op guns to farm until ur lvl 90-100 :3

If you feel something wrong, you can ask me and I will try to help as bestfriends do everyday.

If you feels so lonely that you dont have any friends.. i can be your friend instead and i will protect you no matter what.

No matters how much i got
    hurted alot, i will try to stay strong as usual just for you and everyone that i loved.

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• Official Post

bro,its so hard to make one video and you are telling me to make 5 videos ??? say,1 video two videos not 5 videos + i have never played at csomod 2012 its my first time and i dont have anylevels .

well every youtuber here start from lvl 0, and also if u never play here why u request for youtuber tag? u want get free vip and lvl? duhhhh

• Artic . yes, you answered yourself I want VIP and about levels I can got it easy when I am VIP . I am you tuber and what does youtuber do = playing at new servers he never seen and making good videos about it if server is good . I can just make 1 or 2 videos before getting VIP if you will accept my request after 2 videos then i will complete uploading videos to yt . Cloudberry thank you so much give me your discord account username if you have and I will add you

• Cloudberry thank you so much give me your discord account username if you have and I will add you

KyuPlease login to see this link. -w-"

If you feel something wrong, you can ask me and I will try to help as bestfriends do everyday.

If you feels so lonely that you dont have any friends.. i can be your friend instead and i will protect you no matter what.

No matters how much i got
    hurted alot, i will try to stay strong as usual just for you and everyone that i loved.

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• Official Post

Artic . yes, you answered yourself I want VIP and about levels I can got it easy when I am VIP . I am you tuber and what does youtuber do = playing at new servers he never seen and making good videos about it if server is good . I can just make 1 or 2 videos before getting VIP if you will accept my request after 2 videos then i will complete uploading videos to yt . Cloudberry thank you so much give me your discord account username if you have and I will add you

well like i said, make 5 video first about our server, u can ask cloud for a help after u make a 5 vid, i will check and i will accept ur request, take it or leave it

• Carbon

Closed the thread.
  • Carbon

Added the Label Rejected

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!