ungag reuqest

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 348 times. The last Post () by Bedzo.

• Nickname: -DxD- Rias gremory
    • The reason of gag: I insulted him
    • Admin who gag you: admin with Russian name (I don't know how to explain otherwise)
    • Why we should ungag you?: I will be good :smiling_face: + that many players ask me something and I can't answer them.
    • Will you stop doing that if we ungag you?: yes, if he stops targeting me every time he's a zombie.
    • Official Post

"Will you stop doing that if we ungag you?: yes, if he stops targeting me every time he's a zombie."

It is a zombie server it is the job of a zombie to infect humas even if they target you, That is the point of this zombie mod.

success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm :exclamation_mark:

„Vrei să încetezi să faci asta dacă te dezbracăm?: da, dacă încetează să mă ținte de fiecare dată când devine zombie”.

Este un server zombi, este treaba unui zombi să infecteze oamenii chiar dacă vă țintesc, acesta este scopul acestui mod zombi.

to target someone else, not just me

and if I kill him, he still comes after me :smiling_face: and then he slays, like no

• Artic

Closed the thread.
  • Artic

Added the Label Rejected
  • Artic

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!