Helper requests (ABOALGABER)

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 269 times. The last Post () by Artic.

• Nickname: ABOALGABER
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) : 2-3

Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 90h):Please login to see this link.

• Can you speak English?: yes i can
    • Have u been an Admin before?: No (i have good admin experience)
    • Do u have Discord? if yes, are u join our Discord server?: yes, yes.

Reason that you want to be Helper: i want to help the new guys and guide them and teach them about the server, and punish who break the rules at the server, gag who doesn't respect and ban anyone who uses any kind of hack

i know that im less active in the last 2 or 3 weeks but i had some things to do

and i will try to be more active in the server and the forum.

i will accept ur opinion, respect to the staff team :red_heart:

• I agree with Jocker too

If you feel something wrong, you can ask me and I will try to help as bestfriends do everyday.

If you feels so lonely that you dont have any friends.. i can be your friend instead and i will protect you no matter what.

No matters how much i got
    hurted alot, i will try to stay strong as usual just for you and everyone that i loved.

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• Artic

Closed the thread.
  • Artic

Added the Label Rejected

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!