Some Suggestions

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 255 times. The last Post () by Pepsi.<3.

• 1- add an assassin mode with this skin Please login to see this link. "

or string finger " Please login to see this link. "

both with anti knockback ability

2- sniper mode " Please login to see this link. " I couldn't find the skin that has a covered with a cloak on his back ,

3- new knife for 120lvl & make the storm for 130 cause there isn't something special at 130

this one would be great :Please login to see this link.

4- if u could remove the dark zone which came around when u zoom in a sniper " specially cerberus "

Edited once, last by Dr.MR ().

• Official Post

for all -1 , only this i like so +1 for this"

3- new knife for 120lvl & make the storm for 130 cause there isn't something special at 130

this one would be great :Please login to see this link."

Please login to see this attachment.

most of girls thinks boys life is easy but believe me sister, boys life is also tough they just hide their problems and pain.

you can never beat a man that battle himself everyday

They say money is a piece of paper But Bro I never saw it in dustbin

lonely is not being alone it's the feeling that no one cares

• Dr.MR

Changed the title of the thread from “somem Suggestions” to “Some Suggestions”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!