I Suggest To Buff Survivor Health / Nerf Tesla Zombie Damage

• 1. Survivor:

When the server is full of players (32/32) at the survivor round, the survivor spawn with 5k HP.

I suggest double the survivor base HP, because I never seen the survivor winning the round before, survivor always die by zombies.

And the VIP menu should be off when the survivor mode on.

2. Tesla Zombie:

I suggest to nerf the tesla zombie damage a little.

The tesla zombie is so over power in Swarm/Plague modes...

Normal zombie deal (260 MAX DAMAGE) when the zombie hits "rightclick" headshot, but the tesla deal more than (500-600++DAMAGE) when he hits "rightclick" headshot!

EDITED THINGS:

Also the VIP menu should be off when the survivor mode on.

This is a demo when i killed a survivor in a 1v1 fight ( Tesla Zombie Class "VS" Survivor ) :

DEMO : Please login to see this link.

DEMO TIME: "11:16:00"

VOTE +1 , -1

Thanks For Reading :red_heart:

Edited 3 times, last by Lord Azax (December 24, 2022 at 10:24 PM).

• about the survivor : additional hp won't harm but the zm affect the armor not the hp

that's why i suggest to give starter armor for survivor (maybe 777ap)

and abt the tesla zm it's a -1 cause the tesla zm looks scary so his dmg must be high

Blood_Bandit is here

My yt channel:Please login to see this link.

Like and sub :smiling_face:

• -1 Making the survivor health double the amount of health will make it nu-kill-able especially when there is more afk zombies then attacking zombies against the Survivor.

-1 Tesla Zombie is suppose to deal more DMG since its attributes are very low (speed,jump), that's why its DMG is higher then other Zombie Classes.

• -1 Making the survivor health double the amount of health will make it nu-kill-able especially when there is more afk zombies then attacking zombies against the Survivor.

-1 Tesla Zombie is suppose to deal more DMG since its attributes are very low (speed,jump), that's why its DMG is higher then other Zombie Classes.

about the survivor it doesen't matter, because the zombies can buy health and use knife blinks, also 3 zombies from the tesla class can kill the survivor without any help soo.....

• for the survivor +1

And I suggest to upguarde the armor of survivor when the player buy in a boss round

For Tesla zm -1 because it's powerful as it should.

What about sting zombie??????

about the sting zombie

we need to wait for the server scripter NezajemSk to add it

Blood_Bandit is here

My yt channel:Please login to see this link.

Like and sub :smiling_face:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!