Complain

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 335 times. The latest Post (April 2, 2023 at 11:24 PM) was by Cohlestic.

• Your name: N3xT.
    • Name of admin(staff): Abyss
    • Date and time: 2.4.2023. 23:40
    • Reason of complaint: I just wanna know is this really bhop. What do u mean by bhop? As i know bhop scripts looks much worse than this.
    • Proof (screenshot or demo): Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link.

• Please login to see this link. timestamp 11:13, clicked out of your pov, when i returned you were still constantly jumping witheout any delay in tight spots, and the second time you can watch from 12:08 to 12:14. In these timestamps that i've given you were having apsolutely no delay in between your jumps.

• Jumping without delay is considering as bhopping. You can find more information about the server rules on forum. Be careful with the jumps or you'll be punished.

Solved.

• Cohlestic April 2, 2023 at 11:24 PM

Closed the thread.
  • Cohlestic April 2, 2023 at 11:24 PM

Added the Label Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!