Request Helper

• Nickname: Th3 Pr0
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) : 2-5 hours
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 90h): Please login to see this link.
    • Can you speak English?: Yes i do
    • Have u been an Admin before?: yes i have been a Server Manager before
    • Do u have Discord? if yes, are u join our Discord server?: yes and i am already in the server
    • Reason that you want to be Helper: to help more players and to be at night because there is no admins at night and bunch of rules breakers are there

:flag_Palestinian_Territories: : Please login to see this link.

#i_stand_with_gaza :red_heart: :green_heart: :white_heart:

• bro trying to be a helper while abusing dmg glitch 24/7 btw i alr reported you and they removed the magnum

Only staff members should give opinions on access requests. Advice for the staff members reading this , start warning players to stop doing this again and again , the server is already going through a havoc at the moment due to the admins and staff members inactivity

Please login to see this attachment. Please login to see this attachment.

Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link.  Please login to see this link.

• Only staff members should give opinions on access requests. Advice for the staff members reading this , start warning players to stop doing this again and again , the server is already going through a havoc at the moment due to the admins and staff members inactivity

only staff member can reply here :smiling_face:

• hello little freak

i just wanted to tell you that the staff team doesn't require players like you abusing bugs and ruining the community

so i suggest that you stop even thinking about being a staff

have a good day (-1)

Blood_Bandit is here

My yt channel:Please login to see this link.

Like and sub :smiling_face:

• Ankri June 14, 2023 at 12:46 AM

Closed the thread.
  • Ankri June 14, 2023 at 12:47 AM

Added the Label Rejected

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!