Posts by [BaD]~[Bo[Y

• Nickname:[BaD]~[Bo[Y]
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) :2-3 hours
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 50h):Please login to see this link.
    • Reason that you want to be Helper: Like I said in the beginning to help new people and try to make the server a nice and quiet place
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 50h):Please login to see this link.
    • Reason that you want to be Helper: Like I said in the beginning to help new people and try to make the server a nice and quiet place :at:
    • Reason that you want to be Helper: Like I said in the beginning to help new people and try to make the server a nice and quiet place :at:

1.NickName: [BaD]~[Bo[Y]

2.Age : 22

3.Country : Egypt

4.How much time you can spend on the server : 3-4 hour or more

5.Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 50h):Please login to see this link.

6.Reason that you want to be helper : I will active again as i got removed last time cuz inactive and i will help server.

5.Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 71h and have 3 weeks):Please login to see this link.

6.Reason that you want to be helper : I will active again as i got removed last time cuz inactive and i will help server.and Know all Rules 8)

5.Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 50h and have 3 weeks):Please login to see this link.
    6.Reason that you want to be helper : I will active again as i got removed last time cuz inactive and i will help server.and Know all Rules :P

5.Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 50h and have 3 weeks):Please login to see this link.
    6.Reason that you want to be helper : I will active again as i got removed last time cuz inactive and i will help server.and Know all Rules :rolleyes:

5.Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 50h):Please login to see this link.
    6.Reason that you want to be helper : I will active again as i got removed last time cuz inactive and i will help server.and Know all Rules :rolleyes: