Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 660 times. The last Post () by Artic.

• Carbon this days:

Please login to see this attachment.

Join me : Youtube -->    Please login to see this link.

Discord -->   m4m3tssPlease login to see this link.

Whatsup --> 0779345448

Youtube -->    Please login to see this link.

Whatsup --> +213779345448

• Official Post

Nah, im removed guillotine due to gungnir and for new incoming weapons otherwise it was working fine. Will see if we cant find/buy good private weapon plugins i may add guillotine again in few seconds thats no problem. Also ethereal removed as well to save precache space on server since gungnir also uses too much stuff

Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link.Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link.Please login to see this link.

• Nah, im removed guillotine due to gungnir and for new incoming weapons otherwise it was working fine. Will see if we cant find/buy good private weapon plugins i may add guillotine again in few seconds thats no problem. Also ethereal removed as well to save precache space on server since gungnir also uses too much stuff

i know there are reason, but not really the right place to discuss XD it was just a troll :grinning_squinting_face::grinning_squinting_face:

Youtube -->    Please login to see this link.

Whatsup --> +213779345448

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!