• Your name: Cpretaol Zpler
    • Name of admin(staff): Darling Senpai
    • Date and time: 4:21 egypt
    • Reason of complaint: Every time he prevents me from using it and tells me not to use it bhop I told him that I did not use it and that I would not actually use it, and also that I was only using 2 hops, and one bhop equals double one bhop. After being blocked from me, he jumped out of a servant and would not release him. He also jumped up and told me, “I don’t like people like you.”
    • Proof (screenshot or demo):I'm sorry that I didn't understand the meaning of the topic that happened suddenly to take photo
  • here is ur proof bro :smiling_face:

(Please login to see this link.)

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• he bhop again when i left

thx to Ryocent we got more proof

(Please login to see this link.)

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• re3star?s September 24, 2023 at 12:47 PM

Closed the thread.
  • re3star?s September 24, 2023 at 12:48 PM

Added the Label Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!