CSO [2012-2021] Helper Request.

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 384 times. The last Post () by Artic.

• Nickname: Ivan
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) : 3 to 5 hours. (2-3 if i have school)
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 90h): Please login to see this link. (Idk why it shows up as 90 hours ingame in rankstats but only 81 here)
    • Can you speak English? Yes,i can also speak Russian,German and Spanish.
    • Have u been an Admin before?:Yes,i've been an admin before on multiple servers.
    • Do u have Discord? if yes, are u join our Discord server?: Yes i do and i'll join it as soon as possible even tho im inactive on discord.
    • Reason that you want to be Helper:Stopping the rulebreakers and helping the community as much as i could and also respect the staff team like a family.

Im so swaggy n cool

• Artic

Closed the thread.
  • Artic

Added the Label Accepted

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!