Requst: Slot

• NickName: [BaD]~[Bo[Y]
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) : 3-2
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 30h): Please login to see this link.
    • Reason that you want to be Slot: becaues lm superstar so lm talking :P

Edited once, last by Carbon ().

• !!CONTRA !!

You did a advertisment on server with your account.I check your ip and after that you joined with bad nickname with same ip and did advertisment again.I banned you permanent with your ip.I definitely don't want you on the staff team ! Explain this to us !!

Please login to see this picture.

• NO NOT ME DO THAT MY FRIENDS Ro_Player he do that not me me gave he my acces he do that share advertisment on server
    not me
    [hr]
    me need this slot to Protect my account

Edited once, last by BaDBoY ().

• 1. You don’t have 2 weeks constant activity, you weren’t active for 6 days of last 18 days active.
    2. You didn’t respect the topic title meaning you didn’t read the SLOT form Rules.
    3. Ragnarl said you advertised and this gives you permanent banned.
    4. Even if you didn’t advertise and this was your friend, so you break another rule by sharing your account.

So in all cases you don’t respect the rules, I don’t really know what must be decided because it’s SLOT at the very end not Helper or so meaning you won’t have any commands power, but you’ll be one of staff team, and even with this I still see many SLOT players breaking rules such as begging and spamming for money and weapons. And I don’t have the right to vote so I leave the decision to Carbon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!