• He used the Menu of the Hacks
    AimBot , Wall Hack ... Etc

i didnt notice this

Please login to see this attachment.-------------Hamas -------------- Please login to see this attachment. ------------Hamas -----------Please login to see this attachment.

Please login to see this attachment.                                                               Please login to see this attachment.                                                                           Please login to see this attachment.

Hamas is the banner of Islam. We will win by any means and we will not surrender, even if we die, we will die resisting. Oh God, steadfastness, victory or martyrdom.

• i have cheated from the beginning and no one noticed and would not have noticed. :face_with_rolling_eyes: Please login to see this link.

i think for this hack you will get banned !!

according to the opinion of those above like moderators

Please login to see this attachment.-------------Hamas -------------- Please login to see this attachment. ------------Hamas -----------Please login to see this attachment.

Please login to see this attachment.                                                               Please login to see this attachment.                                                                           Please login to see this attachment.

Hamas is the banner of Islam. We will win by any means and we will not surrender, even if we die, we will die resisting. Oh God, steadfastness, victory or martyrdom.

• Bad admins .they will never notice anyone

Its not a problem i did let you know all of this bcs im bored playing on that sv and to prove that they don't have any knowledge about any cheats .

Goodluck on finding cheaters yasuo :grinning_squinting_face:

• first you will miss the servant because when you leave the servant after a day or two you will miss him and also thanks and i will find all the cheaters

• Carbon October 12, 2022 at 9:45 AM

Closed the thread.
  • Kabo!om October 12, 2022 at 10:35 AM

Added the Label Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!