New Zombie Class [Metatronic]

• (CSO) (ZP) Zombie Class - Metatronic

Please login to see this link.

A new zombie class metoronic.I think it can be made for VIP|ADMIN players with 100 lvl. I tested it on my test server, since it is an updated version, there were no problems.

The settings I provided, and the zombie class, were specially made for zombie servers (so as not to be too op)

-1 or +1

Recommendations

Using this class

* Acts roughly like a titan doll, allowing the player not to die immediately and get people stuck in a secluded place.

Tactics when meeting with Metatron

* Be careful when approaching this zombie and if it attacks you. Pay attention to the mask on his face. So you can understand if he has a second chance, or if he has already used it.

Videos :

Please login to see this media element.

time : 1:29

Abilities:

- Immortality Instead of dying when health ends, it becomes invulnerable for 5 seconds.

- The HP Boost Gets an extra 2000 health for itself

Functional

— Ability on G and T.

— Own Jump grenade.

— HUD recharge abilities.

— Own sound of Pain, Dead, Infect, etc

Settings:

#define ZOMBIE_SKILL_1_TIME 5 // Time GodMode + Regeneration
    #define ZOMBIE_SKILL_1_COUNT 5 // Count Regen
    #define ZOMBIE_SKILL_1_REGEN 100 // Health Regen
    #define ZOMBIE_SKILL_2_FAKE_HEALTH 1000 // Fake Health Count
    #define DELAY_SKILL_1 50 // Delay To Use The Skill Again
    #define DELAY_SKILL_2 30 // Delay To Use The Skill Again

Link to download : Please login to see this link.

• I've played with this class on another server and it was too op in my opinion.

Hey,bro. We can do it with 120 lvl (VIP|ADMIN). And add it as a test to the server. Also in the settings I provided, the abilities have a comfortable recharge so that the zombies are not too powerful. Carbon can also set it up even better so that zombies are as balanced as possible

• Hey,bro. We can do it with 120 lvl (VIP|ADMIN). And add it as a test to the server. Also in the settings I provided, the abilities have a comfortable recharge so that the zombies are not too powerful. Carbon can also set it up even better so that zombies are as balanced as possible

Don't take me wrong, I like trying new things on the server, it's just that I overall think its too op and not fun at all, zombie madness is a big problem even now and adding a class that has it every time it dies? No thanks but if u get the green light from someone, I wont be opposed to it.

• Don't take me wrong, I like trying new things on the server, it's just that I overall think its too op and not fun at all, zombie madness is a big problem even now and adding a class that has it every time it dies? No thanks but if u get the green light from someone, I wont be opposed to it.

Exactly what I threw the mod, it doesn't quite have immortality, you can kill it. You can reduce the operating time of its ability. If I'm not mistaken, it has 1000 Fake hp (it can be edited). So he’s ability working like a bonus hp.That is, when he takes critical damage, he gets an ability that gives him 1000 fake hp, and reduced damage for 5 seconds (so as not to die instantly)

• Official Post

zm classes can be addable by NezajemSk

Please login to see this picture.
  • Carbon July 20, 2023 at 8:02 PM

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!