report admin

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 840 times. The last Post () by soul revenge.

• Nick: xander
    • Nick applicant: boss
    • Reason: Boss was 1 zombie, each one killed exit server and enter, 5 players were killed and out, no rules applied, when I stayed, boss and another player no one could kill me and told me to use bhop,And he slays and tells me I use bhop
    • Proof (mandatory):

Please login to see this link.

• Ban for 120 minutes are given for players:

- Retry after received gag, followed by more abuse in chat. (120 minute)

- Insulting admin or player mother, sister, or insulting god or religions, or attempting to start racist topics (120 minutes)

- Retry Zombie if the zombie was the only Zombie, First one or The last one (120 minutes)

- If a player steals ammo from other names, it will be permanently banned!(CHECK IP!)

Please login to see this link.

• M~.~ZOMBIMOD~.~R0 [1] killed xander with knife

ZM~.~ZOMBIMOD~.~R0 [1] killed gang with knife

[LVL: 21] eL BoDi : b hoop

[LVL: 21] eL BoDi : gang ?

ZM~.~ZOMBIMOD~.~R0 [1] killed $$$$abdo$$$soror$$$ with knife

[LVL: 88] xander : i am goin to report

me and el bodi see you use bhop if you don't use it i never slay you so stop use bhop and play like normal players

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!