Request Admin TROJAN

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 475 times. The last Post () by Artic.

• Nickname: TROJAN
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) : I spend every day about 6-8 hour playing not AFK
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 150h): i have 293 Hours Please login to see this link.
    • Can you speak English?: Yeah i can speak english no problem.
    • Have u been Admin before?: Yes i was an admin and before i had my zombie server and cod mod
    • Do u have Discord ? if yes are you join our Discord server?: Yes i have Discord and I have you on discord
    • Reason that you want to be get a upgrade: The reason is nothing special I want to try to get the option of admin command I know everything of commands so it's not a problem and if I get the opportunity to admin I will get very little commands. Anyway thank you for reading this post :smiling_face_with_halo: :heart:  

Edited once, last by TROJAN ().

• TROJAN

Changed the title of the thread from “Admin Request” to “Request Admin TROJAN”.
  • Artic

Closed the thread.
  • Artic

Added the Label Rejected

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!