breaking rules

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.
  • IGN : Obito
    Reported Player : Pixi
    Reason : bhop

hello, i just wanted to report Pixi for bhoping and refusing to stop after telling him its against rules and kept to say shutup and no but even when i told an admin called delphilizard he basically just told me to shutup i told him but he bhop he just said OK instead of doing his job as admin.

Note : im just upset cuz i was bhoping when i joined the server first time and i didn't know that it was against rules but i just get slay without even warning now i stopped.

Demo link : Please login to see this link.

Edited once, last by Obito ().

• Hello Obito,

Im sorry to hear that you got slayed for bhoping without warning, you can do report if you like. Also i wanted to say thank you for the report, i will keep an eye for Pixi and see if he still bhop and i will take care of him.

However, i cant watch the video so i cant see if Staff member, "Delephilizard" was online and didnt do anything.

@"Carbon" please take a look at the video.

Please login to see this picture.Please login to see this picture.

• Official Post

Admins, please keep eyes on him. I will check too. Thanks

Closed

Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link.Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this link.Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!