Admin report: ShaD{O}wS {TITAN}

• Your name: HQ Martin
    • Name of admin(staff): ShaD{O}wS {TITAN}
    • Date and time: 2021-03-08 (~8:00 AM)
    • Reason of complaint: Well first I was slayed and muted (because I was arguing that it's not againts the rules) for "using bhop scripts" that happened yesterday, I just didn't have screenshots of it. The thing is that I'm using double jump to bhop and I read the rules and I did not see that it's not allowed to do that, and today I was slayed and banned for it, so it's a ban for nothing. So I'm beeing abused by him second day in a row.
    • Proof (screenshot or demo): Please login to see this link. Please login to see this link.
  • Quote from "HQMartin" pid='2517' dateline='1615184276'

First think i warned you to stop bhoping any kind of BHOPING IS NOT ALLOWED SO I GIVED YOU 2 CHANSES first time i warned you and seconde time i warned you then you bhoped again and i slayed you and another time you bhopped and i baneed you for 30 mins So pleas bhoping is not allowed And if i was not right Owners and modreators you can remove me if i was wrong

[hr]

Quote from "HQMartin" pid='2517' dateline='1615184276'
    • And you are still bhoping until now
  • Yes I am, and if you have read the rules it does NOT say you can't bhop, you just can't use bhop scripts. And how it's bhoping when I'm jumping 2 times and landing on the ground and then jumping 2 times again, so you need to delete 2x jumping if it's that is not allowed:)

Edited once, last by HQMartin ().

• You are still bhopping after so much warn.You got banned again 1 hour on game.If you bhop again after 1 hour,we will punish you again.If you cant play without bhop,you can try our second server (Zombus)

Please login to see this picture.
    Please login to see this picture.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!