helper request

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.
    • Nickname: [A][T][M][A][N][1][A]|~|[M][O][U][A][D][H]
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) : Although at the time of study I sit for more than 2 or 3 hours a day, but on vacation I may reach 7 hours a day like the rest of the servers that I played with the previous summer
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 50h): Please login to see this link.
    • Reason that you want to be Helper: Certainly I want to help the server, as well as this is a race between me and my friends who reach the highest rank, and I honestly liked this server
  • CONTRA, You are not for Helper because not respect rules of server and you do not respect the players and admins / helpers and you got a "Gag" from the admin because bad words for the using, and you are "Bhop" Staff are told you, is not Allowed!! Good Luck

SAVAGE

Edited once, last by savage ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!