Report admin haxor

• Your name: Voltister
    • Name of admin(staff): haxor
    • Date and time: 14/07/2023
    • Reason of complaint: false acusations for bhopping
    • Proof (screenshot or demo): Please login to see this link.

First of all, since when a player is considered bhopping when he just match multiple jumps on some platforms?

Second, since when an admin is firstly "punishing" the culprit, then warns the player for his behavior?

Third, since when an admin is using commands on other admins, instead of reporting them?

I'm waiting for the response of the other admins, and of course, i am waiting for haxor's demo.

And I want to clarify something for our fellow admins that mistakes a bhop for simple multiple jumps: when a player is bhopping, he is NOT moving in a straight line, because that player needs to gain momentum by turning left-right and using the keys "A" and "D".

• since when a player is considered bhopping when he just match multiple jumps on some platforms?

excuse me to say that, but about bhop it's a simple rule, leave a delay 1sec between your jumps.

And I want to clarify something for our fellow admins that mistakes a bhop for simple multiple jumps: when a player is bhopping, he is NOT moving in a straight line, because that player needs to gain momentum by turning left-right and using the keys "A" and "D".

let me inform you that this information is wrong.

Please login to see this media element.

As an example bhopping on tigh spots or bhopping on stairs...etc.

• Official Post

I watched the provided demo by haxor and as I cansee that staff Voltister was bhopping on given timestamps so haxor did his job.

Next time be careful with your jumps and if you're going to report someone, you must provide your own demo or reports will be invalid.

Solved.

Please login to see this link.

• Cohlestic July 14, 2023 at 3:00 PM

Closed the thread.
  • Cohlestic July 14, 2023 at 3:00 PM

Added the Label Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!