Guns suggestion

• Hello dear developper, here's the best admin (i mean me). im gonna suggest some guns

Firstly, let me introduce the :

Negev NG-7 Ajax : Please login to see this attachment.

Preview : Please login to see this media element. / Please login to see this link.

Download link : Please login to see this link.

The second weapon is :

Thunder Ghost Walker : Please login to see this attachment.

Preview : Please login to see this media element. / Please login to see this link.

The third weapon is :

AK-47 Beast : Please login to see this attachment.

The fourth weapon is :

Divine Blaster : Please login to see this attachment.

Download Link : Please login to see this link.

Please vote +1 or -1 for each weapons.

Please login to see this link.

:flag_Belgium:

• Negev NG-7 Ajax : it will be too op,so this needs only for high lvl players. I like it +1

Thunder Ghost Walker: This weapon is driving me crazy . +1

AK-47 Beast : A normal weapon, I'm not against it. Therefore Neutral

Divine Blaster : Artic said that this weapon was added early and it had a lot of bugs, so -1

• Official Post

1. Negev NG-7 Ajax - It's gonna be really hard to balance a gun like that and in my humble opinion it doesn't look fun. It would cause a lot of server lag too.

2. Thunder Ghost Walker - Doesn't seem too spirit heavy, if there would be a limit to for example 2 players, I think it would be a great addition to the server. Also looks super fun.

It would make a perfect high tier pistol. [ BUY LEVEL - 130 ], [ PICK UP LEVEL - 100 ], [ LIMIT - 26 PLAYERS, 2 OWNERS MAX ]

+1

3. AK-47 Beast - If the dmg on this gun would be like 300 per headshot and 130 per body shot, then I think that this gun would also be a great addition to the server. Harder recoil makes the gun balanced even with those numbers I mentioned. It would make a perfect mid tier gun. [ BUY LEVEL - 115 ], [ PICK UP LEVEL - 0 ], [ LIMIT - NONE ]

+1

4. Divine Blaster - Really cool gun, and would really appreciate if this got added. It would make a perfect high level gun. Though, it would have to be limited to one person only. Easily one of the best weapons that I've seen in a while and I'd like to see added to our server. [ BUY LEVEL - 180 ], [ PICK UP LEVEL - 160 ], [ LIMIT - 26 PLAYERS, 1 OWNER MAX, 1 BUY PER MAP ]

+1

(Also I'd like to personally applaud Jalil for this high end post and the level of commitment put into this. Definitely deserves to be promoted to Moderator.)

That concludes my answer.

• Official Post

Negev NG-7 Ajax dont have .sma

AK47 beast will be added

Please login to see this picture.
  • Carbon July 20, 2023 at 8:11 PM

Closed the thread.
  • 2WEi. July 26, 2023 at 2:49 PM

Closed the thread.
  • 2WEi. July 27, 2023 at 8:41 AM

Added the Label Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!