Report ShaD { O } wS { TITAN }

Hello There! If you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum or not verified your e-mail adress. If you wish to register in a few simple steps and enjoy all the features of our forum click here.
    • Your name: savage
    • Name of admin(staff): ShaD { O } wS { TITAN }
    • Date and time: 5/3/2021 9.46PM
    • Reason of complaint: what, reason "annyoing" check logs, sorry i dont tell nothing just i talk for mad boy to joking, and ShaD { O } wS { TITAN } starting to fight with me, Warning 1/3 me, and says dont be annoying and Gag In the end, Banned :exclamation:
    • Proof (screenshot or demo): I closed my "CS" faster and i have problem for "screenshot"

SAVAGE

• I mean, you asked for it, as i see in the chatlogs.

And shadows, there was no need to get in a argument with him, you could just ignore, since no threats/insults were said nor disrespect.

Its a flaw from both sides, in my point of view.

(Chat logs are 22:41)

• Official Post

i see u jealous on ShaD{O}wS {TITAN} and u start annoying him with "dont care for a helper this shadow can rejected you!! but get other server zm and you can get admin hahaha" and u say this "if you have 300 euro for buy co-owner you can demoted shadow as well hahah" for that i will give u warn to stop annoying people on server specially ADMINS or HIGH RANK ADMINS or you will be banned on server permanent, remember this is ur last warn

Please login to see this picture.

Please login to see this picture.

• Artic

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!