REQUEST FOR HELPER

• Nickname: DUNKMASTER
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) :5/7h :blush:
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 50h):Please login to see this link.
    • Reason that you want to be Helper: I want to become a Helper because i am really do all what i can to play better and helped players just with slot in ther asks and requst and i am active all days from 5/7h and i am respect all rules /with helper i can be more helping players and do more best with him:angel:
  • Sorry, I watch you, good player the is true (7h) more you need it. maybe (it's bug)

wait for Carbon... PRO

SAVAGE

• Official Post
    • Nickname: DUNKMASTER
    • How much time you can spend in the server ( per day - average ) :5/7h :blush:
    • Link of hours you played on server on gametracker.com link (minimum 50h):Please login to see this link.
    • Reason that you want to be Helper: I want to become a Helper because i am really do all what i can to play better and helped players just with slot in ther asks and requst and i am active all days from 5/7h and i am respect all rules /with helper i can be more helping players and do more best with him:angel:

Accepted,

PM me with your nick + password (setinfo) so i can add your Helper.

Also, dont forget to vote server daily !

• Carbon

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!